Patients age 40+ can register to be contacted to book your COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
Due to high demand and limited supply of the vaccine, being on the notification list does not guarantee an appointment and there may be delays in the ability to book an appointment. Rest assured, we understand the importance and are working hard to accommodate as many people as possible within our capacity.
Safety Protocols Are in Place
To keep our staff and patients safe, we are following all COVID-19 health and safety regulations in our store.
- You will be screened for COVID-19 before your appointment and on the day of your appointment
- If you not feeling well, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have travelled the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19 you are asked not to enter the pharmacy.
- You will be required to wear a mask/face covering
- Pharmacists will wear appropriate protective gear
- We have increased sanitizing of surfaces between visits with the pharmacist
- All necessary infection prevention and control measures will be in place in the pharmacy
Follow all social distancing guidelines from our local public health unit.
Speak with your Pharmasave pharmacist for specific details about getting your COVID-19 vaccination.